The coronavirus pandemic has meant my book tour looks a bit different than anticipated, but I’m happy to be discussing How to Lose the Information War at the following online events:
- July 9, 1pm ET: Launch Event, The Wilson Center. I’ll be joined by Asha Rangappa, Senior Lecturer at Yale University and former FBI counterintelligence officer, and Matt Rojansky, Director of the Wilson Center’s Kennan Institute, to launch my book on release day. Register here.
- July 14, 11am ET: Center for Strategic and International Studies with Suzanne Spaulding: stream here.
- July 14, 8pm ET: Australian Institute of International Affairs: register here.
- July 16, 7pm ET: Discussion with Jane Lytvynenko of BuzzFeed News at Arlington’s One More Page Books. Register here. Order your signed copy of How to Lose the Information War from One More Page here.
- July 17, 8am ET: Roundtable on “Countering Malign Influence: Lessons from Three Continents” with Chatham House. More information here.
- July 17, 11am ET: Book talk at Georgetown University’s Center for Eurasian, Russian, and East European Studies, with Dr. Angela Stent: register here.
- July 20, 1pm ET: Munich Dialogues on Democracy/Amerikahaus: watch on YouTube Live.
- July 21, 1pm ET: Discussion with Ellen Nakashima of The Washington Post. Register here.
- July 22, 1pm ET: Reddit Ask Me Anything – watch Twitter for link!
- July 23, 11am ET: Center for the Presidency and the Study of Congress: with former House Intelligence Committee Chairman, Rep. Mike Rogers (R-MI, ret.) and Rep. Glenn Nye (D-VA, ret.). Register here.
- July 27, 5pm ET: Book Club Happy Hour with #NatSecGirlSquad. Link to come.
- July 29, 12pm ET: M&C Saatchi Book Club. Register here.
More links to come!